Qualifications: LLB BA Hons (Class 1) Philosophy
Admitted as Solicitor: 2001
Called to Bar: 2011
Phone: (02) 4032 4518
Other language: Italian
Connect on Linkedin
Prior to going to the Bar, Paul was Manager of the NSW Anti-Discrimination Board’s Newcastle Office where he conducted and managed investigations into alleged discrimination, bullying and harassment as well as conciliating and mediating outcomes in a majority of these cases.
Paul also assisted in the development of employer policy and procedure documents regarding lawful and acceptable workplace behaviour. He gave presentations and training seminars on behalf of private and public sector employers to staff and management.
Paul has extensive experience in Alternate Dispute Resolution and is a Nationally Accredited Mediator recognised both by LEADR and the NSW Bar Association.
Paul is also a Panel Member of:
• The Independent Legal Assistance Review Service (ILARS) Panel Member under the WIRO scheme
• The Community Justice Centre
• Legal Aid Panel for the Mental Health Review Tribunal
• NSW District Court Mediation List.
- Building and Construction
- Contractual Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial Lease disputes
- Crimes Against The Person
- Juvenile Justice
- Sexual Assault
- White Collar and Corporate Crime
Family law and guardianship
- Care and protection
- Parenting orders
- Employment Contracts and Restraint of Trade
- Industrial Disputes and Statutory Employment Rights
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Workplace Investigations
- Commissions and Other Inquiries
- Coronial Inquests
Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Mental Health Review Board